The IEF Pathways to Success program is designed to give minority undergraduates, particularly first-generation college students, the network needed to thrive academically and professionally in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Pathways will guide students throughout their college career by providing academic mentorship, a variety of educational workshops, and a summer internship.
To be eligible as an intern, the individual should be:
- First-generation college student
- African American, Hispanic, and Native American
- Currently enrolled in an ABET accredited undergraduate electrical or computer engineering program
- Rising Junior or Senior at the time of summer internship
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- October: Applications 2023 internships open
- November: Applications Close
- November: Educational workshops begin
- November-December: Interviews begin
- December-January: Internships confirmed
*Please note: You are still eligible to be part of the program if you already have an internship arranged for the summer of 2022.
Questions or comments can be submitted to Yeimidy Lagunas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: December 1, 2022.